Thursday 16 February 2017

It's Been A While.

Hello everybody,
So it's been a while since I've posted, hasn't it.

Uni and life have taken over and I must be honest in saying that at times, I've really been at a loss of creativity and imagination.

I feel like creativity comes in waves.

Sometimes, you're riding high, with too many ideas in your head, bouncing off each other.

Other times, other parts of your life and practicalities take over that can drain your energy.

January was definitely a lull for me, but hopefully I can come back and serve up some interesting content for you all as the days get warmer and Spring edges around the corner. I mean it is a very exciting time of year for fashion of course (LFW wahey)!

So hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of my little life and fashion commentaries soon, and in the words of Britney 'I know I shouldn't of kept you waiting, but I'm here now'.







No comments:

Post a Comment