Monday 25 July 2016

Key Pieces: Zara: July/August

Hello all, today's post is a different kind than usual. A big fan of Zara for many years, I feel their most recent collection has been their strongest in quite a while. For today's post, I decided to do a round-up of the key pieces that have caught my eye when browsing on their website's 'new in' category, to share with you guys!

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Check out these pieces at www.zara.com/uk


Wrap Culottes £29.99
beautifully cut, almost looking like a tailored midi-skirt, 
these culottes are both unusual and very very chic.


Long Shiny Dress £49.99
this one is an eye-catcher, a perfect piece for both day and 
night and in keeping with the recent trend for slip dresses.


Limited Edition Bomber Jacket £99.99
you can almost already tell this jacket is going to be a 
favourite amongst bloggers; so beautifully detailed and eye-catching.
I love how it's a silk bomber as it just catches the light beautifully.


Cropped Bootcut Jeans £39.99
cropped bootcuts are definitely on my wishlist this season. 
They look fantastic with ankle boots or mules and the patches
 on these ones really give off a fun, individual vibe.


Low-rise Patch Jeans £39.99
the coolest patches and a great, flattering fit.


Checked Dress £49.99
one of my favourites, so classic and feminine.


Printed Top with Knot £19.99
this piece caught my eye because it was so unusual, 
but so very chic looking.


Embroidered Poplin Shirt £29.99
another of my favourites, beautifully embroidered and eye-catching.


Printed Bodysuit £25.99
it was the gorgeous silk fabric of this bodysuit that really caught my eye. 
The dusky pearly pink silk sheen to it is to to die for.


Strappy Dress £29.99
like a denim pinafore with a twist. Definitely on my wishlist.


Leather Slides with Strap £39.99
the shoes of the season, so versatile, comfortable 
and a bargain at this price.










No comments:

Post a Comment