Sunday 2 October 2016

This Week I'm Posting...

Hello all and a very happy sunday to you! It's October and i'm way too excited about new coat season and bringing out my vampy lipsticks! I feel like personally, Autumn is the best season for my wardrobe. I'm crazy about furs, rich colours, ankle boots and beautiful copper tones <3

I moved back to uni this week and have just settled into my new little home so apologies if i'm a little slow to get back into the swing of things.

Anyhow, here's some inspiration for you straight from my Tumblr page!

Follow me: ladreamcatcher.tumblr.com

This Week I'm Posting...


Carven Spring 2017 rtw


mustard and ankle boots <3


Missoni s/s 17


fluted sleeves, knits, chokers and oversized zips



Ruth Bell


the inky blue paint that is everywhere atm


babe


yellow tints


oversized hoops and glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment