Sunday 6 November 2016

It's Been A While- This Week I'm Posting...


Hello all and a very happy Sunday to you once again!

It's been a while since I've posted one of these Sunday blog posts- I've been super busy with uni projects, extra reading, interviews and all that goes along with being a fashion student!

I hope you all had a super spooky Halloween and a wonderful bonfire night! 

November dark nights are upon us, and I've been loving wrapping up and treating myself to some new items to add to my winter wardrobe, here's some inspiration for y'all...

This Week I'm Posting...

Follow me: ladreamcatcher.tumblr.com


frilly shirts and glossy coated leather.


bright eyeshadows.


blue velvet.


leopard print.


orange lips and gold jewellery.


Alexander McQueen s/s 17


long, glossy locks.


hoops and low buns.


super embellished chokers!


red patent/PVC.

No comments:

Post a Comment