Thursday 3 November 2016

Fashion Must-Have: The Statement Ankle Boot



Hello all and a very happy Thursday to you!

Today I wanted to share with you a fashion must-have of the moment that is currently taking over the high street: the statement ankle boot!

It seems the bolder the better when it comes to this particular trend with chunky-heeled ankle boots in richly-coloured velvet fabrics, metallic leathers, embroidered silks and glossy PVC fabrics catching the eyes of bloggers and fashion-enthusiasts alike.

I myself even own a pair! These rose gold beauties are from Primark and were a bargain £12!


Here is a round-up of what I think are the very best ankle boots on the high street and online at the moment to purchase for this AW season, 

grab 'em while they're hot girls!

TOPSHOP
all boots available at www.topshop.com
MERLOT Sequin Boots: £89.00

beautifully embroidered, this gave me major Dolce & Gabbana vibes!
HOOCH Velvet Platform Boots: £89.00

the rich, luxurious royal blue velvet fabric of these boots is to die for.
KOBRA Boots: £39.00

live out your dreams of being a Barbie doll this festive season in these fantastically pink metallic booties!


ZARA
all boots are available at: www.zara.com


High Heel Ankle Boots with Metallic Pull Tab: £55.99

I just can't get over these. Red, glossy, chunky-heeled with amazing zip detailing oh my.


High Heel Leather Ankle Boots with Methacrylate Heel: £89.99

glitter showers encapsulated in your heels! can you get more festive?


Pointed Leather Buckled Ankle Boots: £79.99

I'm loving round buckles at the moment and I love how versatile these boots are!


RIVER ISLAND
all boots available at: www.riverisland.com


Pointed Leather Buckled Ankle Boots: £55.00

super Western, and super bad-ass. Imagine these alongside a velvet dress.


Grey Embroidered Sequin Block Heel Boots: £75.00

embroidery that shimmers!


Black Croc Leather Buckle Ankle Boots: £75.00

glossy croc and buckled, so chic.

ASOS
all boots available at: www.asos.com


ASOS RANORA Loafer Ankle Boots: £38.00

I love how these are a cross between a loather and a boot. Fab design and look amazing in silver!


ASOS ELLEN Platform Ankle Boots: £40.00

the platform of Queens.


Daisy Street Star Printed Heeled Ankle Boots: £34.99

these tick all the boxes in my book. Silver star detail with a western vibe, I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment