Monday 1 August 2016

A Nymph From Croydon: Young Kate Moss


Kate Moss. The nymph-like beauty that rocked (and still rocks) the fashion world.
Hailing from humble Croydon, London,  Miss Moss has been regarded as the ultimate model. 
Never was she trained to be a model. But models were trained to be just like her.

Recently, I have been obsessing over photographs of Miss Moss in her early modelling days. Something about her fresh-faced, almost unearthly beauty is so very striking to me. Her most beautiful photos, I believe, being those taken in black-and-white with the main focus being drawn to her incredible bone structure and encapsulating stare.

Below are some of my most favourite shots of Kate from the mid-90s, even just looking at these photos I'm inspired to go out and shoot myself or produce illustrations from them!

Have a wonderful rest of the week loves!











No comments:

Post a Comment